Tuesday 6 September 2011

Birthday, Wedding anniversary and more.

The weekend just gone saw Norma and I staying with my Sister Lynn and my Brother in Law George in Liverpool. We ate well in The Salt House, Tapas bar. (link) and on the Saturday night had a great steak in The Miller and Carter (link) had a great porter house steak, just like a beef chop. Good company in good settings. It was also my 58th birthday and Norma and my 8th wedding anniversary.

George and I not being keen on shopping visited the Odeon cinema opposite the apartment located in the heart of Liverpool one, to see the rise of planet of the apes, very good and to me better than the ones made years ago, it does not resemble the futuristic story lines of the others as it is placed in today's world. Looking forward to seeing two new films, Jane Ayre and Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

My health and physical stamina, were put to the test over the weekend and faired very well, I walked with assistance and sitting down at every opportunity for quite good distances. I put this down to the targets and exercises, planned by Jenny my Physiotherapist. Jenny will be calling on me this coming Thursday, my District Nurse visits me on Wednesday to clear my Hickman Line.

I am waiting for an appointment time to call in work this coming Friday, looking forward to meeting with old and new friends, may also do a bit of a coffee/lunch meeting.

Our pergola is finished as is the new decking, pots laid out with herbs/clematis with a few Solar light's to create a nice atmosphere in the evening, fire pit and bench finish off our little secluded area.

Traa dy liooar see below for Spanish translation.


El fin de semana acaba de pasar vio a Norma y yo en casa de mi hermana Lynn y mi cuñado George en Liverpool. Comimos bien en la Casa de la Sal, bar de tapas. (Link) y en la noche del sábado había un gran filete en el Miller y Carter (enlace) tuvo un gran portero steak house, al igual que una chuleta de carne de res. La buena compañía en buenos lugares. También fue mi cumpleaños número 58, Norma y mi octavo aniversario de bodas.
George y yo no estar interesado en la compra visitó el cine Odeon en frente del apartamento ubicado en el corazón de Liverpool uno, para ver el lugar del planeta de los simios, muy buena y para mí mejor que los que se hicieron años atrás, no se parece las líneas de la historia futurista de los demás, ya que se coloca en el mundo de hoy. Ganas de ver dos nuevas películas, Jane Ayre y Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.
Mi salud y resistencia física, se pone a prueba este fin de semana y carenada muy bien, entré con la ayuda y se sentó a la menor oportunidad para distancias muy buena. Pongo esto a los objetivos y los ejercicios, planeados por Jenny mi fisioterapeuta.Jenny va a llamar a mí el próximo jueves, mi enfermera del distrito me visita el miércoles a limpiar mi línea Hickman.
Estoy a la espera de una cita para llamar en el trabajo de este viernes, con ganas de reunirse con viejos y nuevos amigos, también pueden hacer un poco de una reunión de café / almuerzo.
Nuestra pérgola está acabado como es la cubierta nueva, ollas establecidos con hierbas / clematis con poca luz solar para crear un ambiente agradable en la noche, fogón y el banco de acabar con nuestra pequeña zona aislada.

No comments: