Monday 1 August 2011

Well, Hello there.

UPDATE;

Mark, my friend has headed south to visit his Mum and Dad, he flies back to the Ukraine tomorrow, Friday. We have had a good time, his being here has made me go shopping, eating out and loads more, things that I know I would not have done on my own.

My physio has given me an exercise regime, which is very helpful and I will keep to this, my aim is to exceed my goals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here I am sat in 'The Christie' hospital, waiting in a relaxation room, lay out on a comfy couch, with my mate Mark, asleep on another couch, poor lad, full of a cold.

My blood test is OK and my Cancer team have given the all clear for me to have my chemotherapy treatment with is due ant minute. Put on around another Kilo in weight, happy days.

Norma, has gone into work today, leaving me in Marks capable hands. Norma, said " it is like leaving a child on the 1st day of school" Norma always attends to me in hospital, a true Angel.

A busy and very pleasurable week past, topped off with Marks visit for a few days. Loads of garden time and BBQ, may it carry on, Ed and Terry are erecting our Pergola, it is looking very good, our gardens get judged this coming Wednesday for a competition RHS/Britain in bloom. We have received top awards for the last few years, top results.

For myself, I feel physically strong, my mind is clear, full of positive thoughts and drive. Happy times.

Our holiday is down to being just 8 weeks away, looking forward to seeing Sara and all the good people of Cortes de la Frontera, Andalusia, Espania.

Good to see, Button and Hamilton doing well in the F1.

Traa dy liooar.

No comments: