Thursday 17 February 2011

counting down the days...

I am lay here in bed blogging and trying to remember what has happened since my last entry.

My hands and feet are still tingling / numb but not as bad as they can be.

My Macmillan nurse Lesley dropped in last night to write me a prescription for steroids to cover my going to the Isle of Man. I have no bad effects from these tablets and my dose has been doubled. My eating has greatly improved as has my strength.

We are all really looking forward to our trip to the Isle of Man, not long to go now, in fact just two more sleeps.

While on the Island I am so pleased that I will be meeting up with friends that I have not seen for years, we will all have changed but our memories remain.

Kippers will be in short supply on the Island when I buy for the people who I am going to bring back to England for. Must remember some Queenies.

Traa dy liooar.

No comments: