Tuesday 16 November 2010

On the up

I visited my place of work this past Sunday, I had not been there since the 22nd of April 2010, around 7 months.


Initially this was to hand in my sick note for a further two months, this will be until the 8th of January 2011. On arrival Norma and I were greeted by an old friend and we had a walk around our newly fitted  call center, it looks really good. There were lots of new faces but also lot's of the old hands, I was greeted by all in a very warm and welcoming manner, I wish I could have stayed longer with all my friends. 




I am really looking forward to returning to work, I know it will be a staged return and do not know how I will fit in at first but I know  will fit in somewhere the company will look after me.

My Health and resolve to getting better are both growing stronger every day and visiting work has given me an extra boost, my stamina is growing by the day as is my appetite.

Well Christmas is around the corner, Norma has this under control.


Traa dy liooar

No comments: