Sunday 21 November 2010

up and down

The last few days, I have been a bit sick sick and rather tired, sleeping for long periods. this is just a bit of a bug I have picked up.

You have to be careful when your immune system is low, no mater how much cotton wool you try to surround yourself.

I was at a low ebb earlier today a few tears but I am bucking up my ideas, a cigar, glass of white bubbly wine. Just a bit of a lift required, not my norm. 

Christmas is sneaking up fast, I have  presents for Norma, so far and I know  Norma has bought me a nice gift. Thank you Amazon.

As I cannot get out on my own and required a card for Norma, I thought Moonpig.com, what a rip off, the card was around £8.00 and the P&P a further £7.00 plus. Not a chance.

Norma is having a girlie afternoon at the Christmas German Market on Friday, around 8 of them on the loose.

Christmas and New Year always has two sided to me. A time to be thankful for what we have been given which makes me happy. Then the sadness of remembering those who are in other places.

Sportingly, I am well chuffed to see Manchester United joint top of the premier league, Rangers top of the SPL and Linfield on top of the Irish PL.

 I have never really followed the Ashes (cricket) before but feel that this may bea good time to dip into it this event.

Traa dy liooar

No comments: