Thursday 14 October 2010

Last two days and this morning.

Tuesday.


My Sister and Brother in Lay arrived around Lunch time, we caught up on all the Family news. My Sister had met a lot of them on Friday and Saturday at her parties, a lot of fun was had by all.

In the afternoon we drove up to Manchester Fort and had a bite to eat in Subway, followed by a drive up to Heaton Park garden centre. Later after a rest we all met up, Norma had joined us for a meal in a Beefeater near my relatives hotel.

Wednesday.


Out again with  L & G *(Sister and Brother in Law).  Morning was spent going to the Arndale in Manchester City Centre, we had breakfast at Rowntree's Cafe, a favourite of us all. I had fried egg on toast with a mug of tea it was great, I then met up with Mr D from work we had a nice chat.

Norma and I then attended a clinic at the hospital with my consultants team, met up with my new registrar who said all was going well, gave a bit of blood.

In the evening we met up again with L&G and had a great Indian meal at Mr. Ali's on the Middleton Road, near Heaton Park, I recomend if you are in the area to pay it a visit.
Mr Ali's 

 Thursday. 


Woke up late, after a good nights sleep, just lazing around writing this Blog.

Traa dy liooar



* I do at all times try not to give names, for reasons of security, such as being away from home.

No comments: