Sunday 14 February 2010

Cautious Good News

Visited my consultant on Thursday, not knowing if I was just going to be kept on chemotherapy or be operated on.

After a chat, it has shown that there was a third option, after my last scan (PET) the week before, there is no sign of any Cancer. This does not mean I am clear and is why caution is called for, it may be that the chemotherapy is masking the results.

It came as a surprise to both Norma and myself, you prepare for the worst and this is excellent news. Even the consultant was being cautious, due to the fact that it is unusual.

Norma and I are now looking at our future again, moving to Spain to live, short break holidays, putting our lives back into some order.

Life is good at the moment, lets hope it does not change too much.

Traa dy liooar

No comments: