- I started off not feeling well, started in October 2008, just thought it was a bug.
- Had a holiday in Tunisia with Sheila who is Norma's Sister and Norma, got nagged at so much about being Ill I re-visited my GP.
- GP sent me for test's confirmed cancer.
- July test's ongoing.
- August confirmed that outside of chemo there was nothing they could do, I had terminal cancer, I was dying. Put on a trialist chemo from the Derek Crowther Unit.
- Loads of chemo.
- My Lung cancer is clear, that is if I ever had it, I did have double npnumonia about 25 years ago and expect some scaring on my lungs that may look like hot spots.
- My primary colon cancer, has not been discussed, this may be as it has reduced signifiacanly.
- My Liver Cancer is now in an operatable state.
- My Lyph nodes cancer seem to be responding well.
- The cancer in my pelvis cancer is shrinking.
I am still doing a 40 hours + week at work and enjoying it, I meet good people and have a lot to keep me occupied.
The next decade, will be a tough but good one.....
Traa dy liooar.