Monday 11 May 2009

11th May 2009

Sport; well a good weekend in my book. Manchester United beat Manchester City 2-0. Jensen Button wins the Spanish F1, 4th win out of 5 races, Glasgow Rangers beat Glasgow Celtic and now lead the SPL.

Health; Norma is visiting a physiotherapy clinic and I am just plodding on waiting for the 20th of May 2009.

Travel; Well some people know where Norma and I are going to visit but some of the people we are going to visit are unaware. LOL. We are looking forward to seeing people that we have not seen in a long while.

Work; Just doing what I can, when I can, always trying to do my best, not long out of a meeting that we have been told we are going to get some assistance in. Or that is the way I read it.

Garden; the plants are all looking well and growing buy the inch, it has been typical April weather in May, hail stones one minute and gales the next.

Only 94 days till we head out to Cortes de la Frontera, I am hopeful of getting out to a bit of the Spanish mainland that we have not been to before, the area is Trafalgar Bay near Cadiz the scene of the famous sea battle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trafalgar for British people I would have thought that this area would have been more popular all in the same area as Gibraltar etc. Very historic and just down the road from the Costa's which the Brit's love so much. Culture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar

Traa dy liooar

No comments: