Wednesday 22 April 2009

22nd of April 2009

To start off better news about my health, I still need a camera up my bum to see what is going on and I am waiting for my appointment but some of the medication I am now on is working really well. Life in the Old Dog yet.

I have a surprise to some members of my Family that I am not going to write about yet but hopefully they will enjoy the news. LOL.

The weather is a lot nicer of late and this is a lovely time of year all the fresh vegetation saying that just listening to the weather forecast we are due rain tomorrow, the plants need it. 18 degree's forecast for Manchester.

Norma and I are having a Chinese Banquet then on to see a play at the Royal Exchange, a Bernard Shaw play, titled Widowers Houses. This coming Friday.
http://www.royalexchangetheatre.org.uk/event.aspx?id=124

Work is OK it has been a year now since we started taking calls and a lot of water has gone under the bridge.

Traa dy liooar

No comments: