Sunday 1 February 2009

United 5 points clear

Well on writing this entry Manchester United are 5 points clear, so I am happy. Rangers are getting closer to Celtic.

Not a lot gone on at work, I was with my Team for a day last week first in two weeks of the guys being with me, which a little frustrating.

We have booked and paid for a short holiday in Tunisia and am glad to say Sheila is coming with us.

We are expecting snow over the next couple of days, see if it happens.

No news from the Isle of Man or other area's.

Must be Winter.

Oh we are off out today to buy a Sofa Bed, we hope to have it delivered later this week.

Traa dy liooar

1 comment:

Angus Forbes said...

Still enjoying your blog - keep writing. I have figured out how to have them delivered to my google reader so I now have loads of blofsa to read every day. Have a great holiday.
Angus