Thursday 21 August 2008

Even closer

Well our holiday and search for a house draw closer, just over a week to go. We are really looking forward to it.

Norma's health is a bit of a concern at the moment, tests are still taking place but she is now having periods of nearly passing out, I hope the break cures this, if not then the medics do.

Outside of that not a lot going on, the gardens around us are coming together at a slow rate but I must say on the whole looking good.

Mark Cavendish did not really show in the Olympics so 2012 will have to be his time, I suspect the Tour de France took more out of him than he expected.

With not a lot going on in my life at this time, I look forward to being able to download some pictures and experiences from Cortes de la Frontera very soon..............

Traa dy liooar

No comments: