Thursday 13 December 2007

Kids come tomorrow & Job news

Today has been spent painting and cleaning, so have not been anywhere outside of picking up beer and wine.

My favorite recruiter has informed me that I may have a start date in January 2/3rd week so wait and see what happens and what I get offered in the mean time, I am waiting on a Call Centre Managers roll and should hear in the next few working days. Also being put forward for a recruitment position 9-5 job Monday to Friday. So things are on the up for 2008.

Richard and family arrive tomorrow and I do not know when I will update the blog over the next few days, time with the Family is precious, I will post pictures later next week once I get time.

David my nephew enjoys my new picture, it was taken while in Malaga, no I do not have blood pressure problems, it was hot and sunny, taken outside O'Neils bar just by our hotel, good place, nice people. see old post's for details but Malaga is a lovely unspoilt City.

Traa dy liooar.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi, Adrian,
Hello from another 50plus member.Good luck with the job hunting.