Friday 12 October 2007

The weekend approaches

Early start yesterday, visited Stockport for an interview, not very hopeful of anything coming from the visit.

I had some time to fill when I arrived in Stockport so after making sure I knew where I was going to be interviewed I took a stroll down memory lane.

When I was about 18 I spent a lot of time in the Cheadle Heath and Stockport area. Walking down from Petersgate I caught a glimpse of an old market that I could remember visiting, past their down the hill a bit you get to the Mersey Way shopping area. I was pleasantly surprised to see a very good European Market, a lot of French and Spanish stalls of very good quality products. The Bakers was nothing short of amazing, a bakers on an Juggernaut, and doing good business, as was the Olive seller.

i am still waiting on the outcome of my visit to Bolton but I still have some very interesting irons in the fire. Everything from jobs with the Government to M&S and many more in between.

Well more application forms to fill in, must go. Otherwise I will not get my work done, then I will not be able to meet Norma from work and go for a drink at the Old Grapes, it is a leaving do for someone from Esure.

No comments: