Well lets start with a look back at 2011;
- No stay overs in hospitals.
- No operations.
- First holiday in 2/3 years. Travelled to Cortes de la Frontera, Andalusia, Spain.
- Decided to plan a move to Corte, so to improve quality of life. Commuting back to England as required, renting in Spain. Commuting for work/treatment ect.
- Told that the chemo I was on was no longer working and that palliative care was my next move.
- After asking if trial chemo was available and after test's fora 'wild gene' being placed on a still on trial course of Chemo. Side effects loss of hair and skin rash. Possible effecting the heart and other organs. I have the rash and hair loss, both good effects.
- Weekend stays in hotels away from home, Oxford Castle being a very memorable stay.
- Friends and Family visiting me, all good people.
- My Angel, Norma helping care for me, no one better.
So moving on. At the moment the skin rash is flaming up but will hopefully die down soon. Chemo tomorrow (Thursday), early appointments, hopefully home for 5-00pm. 8-5 only 9 hours. With luck.
The arrival of my Son and his Family to stay with us over the New Year period. They had been staying down in Essex and seeing the sights of London over the Christmas period white staying with my Daughter in Laws Mum and Dad. I know they have all had a wonderful time. Norma and I have booked them in to a Pantomime in Manchester, for Fridays afternoon, the panto is getting good reviews.
Last week saw Mark (The Manx Rocket) win the prestigious BBC TV Sportsman of the year award, a great honour for him and the Manx nation are thrilled about it.
Both Manchester teams share the Top of the premiership. Excellent.
Blein Vie Noa (Happy New Year) Yessir.