Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday.

I have slept for 14.5 hours, almost solid, not waking up until 13:30. I feel well rested and not as lethargic as I have over the last few days.

Norma and I are planning on taking a short break, visiting family in Carlisle for a day or so, then on to the Lake District for a few days. I have invited Brother in Law and Sister (L&G) and do hope they will come for at least a day or two. G has just retired and is used to a very active life and is adjusting to a different lifestyle. My Sister (L) is due an operation in Liverpool soon and this break may be a relaxing interlude.

The Red Cross called today to change my wheelchair, they are a great organisation.

Manchester United's Wayne Rooney is annoying me at the moment, he appears to want to move away from United but still has around 18 months on his contract. Rooney is not playing his best, seems to have spat his dummy out for United and for that matter England too. Well if I was his Manager I would play him in the reserves for a while if I wanted to keep him as he would not be able to show his skills on TV, or sell him for £100 mil in January, he needs to get his head straight.  Enough.

Traa dy liooar

No comments: