Saturday 9 October 2010

Saturday

Just out of the shower, I am still a bit scared of being in the shower, so Norma sits outside and keeps an eye on me.

Our land line is down at home, it will takes up to 7 days to fix. A car hit the cabinet about a month ago and BT seem to be rebuilding the whole box and this means intermittent service. BT are also upgrading the Broadband in the cab, so this is intermittent as well.

My Sisters Birthday Lunch went down very well and Lynn is getting ready for tonight's big bash. I am looking forward to Lynn & George's visit next week.

Health wise all getting better by the day. No health visitors over the weekend.

I am not enjoying Coronation Street at the moment Jack's story line is tough.

Traa dy liooar

1 comment:

mubashar said...

I really like your post you done great jobs. Thanks for sharing valuable information.
New Cars UK