Monday 11 October 2010

Monday 11th October 2010

Sunday has been and gone, some new clothes bought, medium T-Shirts, used to be XL, 32 inch trousers that fit lose but I will grow into them, as my Mother would say of a new school uniform.

The weather in Manchester is fine and clear, bit of wind but cannot complain.

Last night I changed my sleeping arrangements choosing a hard mattress rather than a soft one, it hurt my back last night but did me good, I am slowly getting stronger climbing stairs, wont be long until I am in the Master bedroom on the top floor.

My Sister & Brother in Law are in Liverpool /Chester today doing some business, I hope all goes satisfactory. They are coming over to see me in the next few days, some excursions planned, I will also get all the gossip on the parties held on Friday & Saturday.

I am going to tidy up the study today, get some order back and clean the book shelves. The windows are open as the grass is being mowed and the smell is lovely.

Our BT land line is still down. Warning do not raise a fault on line if you want a divert to a mobile on. They cannot add a divert once allocated to a technician via the web.

Traa dy liooar

No comments: