Friday, 4 September 2009

56 today, 56 today, I got the key of the door never been 56 before........

56 today, bleeding hell, never thought I would make it this far.



I have always tried to live life to the full, from my early years I have always partied hard and enjoyed life to the full, life has had its ups and its downs but in the end I always come up smelling of roses and that is how life will go on till the end.



I thank everyone from all over the world for my cards and best wishes.



Not sure how many of you know but Norma and I were married in Barbados, six years ago today, Norma recons that this was a way that I would always remember our anniversary, guess what, I forgot both. LOL



Tell me, yes, you can mail me via the comments at the bottom, do you think that Norma married me on my Birthday to stop me having a special day of my own. LOL.



Anyway back to the Cancer;



The last 14 hours or so.



Restful night, I did have to go to the toilet a couple of times, I am taking in a lot of fluid.

A lot of sweating, change of pyjamas, mid sleep, this is not uncommon for me but is made worse by having to wear the pyjamas.

Chemo pump working OK.

Temp 36.4.

All looking good.

Oh! I just remembered, I have ordered a new fridge freezer to be delivered, do you think this will be OK to give to Norma as a wedding anniversary present, answers on a postage stamp, please.

Thank you all again for making this a special day for me.

I am thinking off you all, especially those with relatives fighting their own health battles, stay strong and be positive. OH! and try to have a sense of humour that matches the patients. LOL

Traa dy liooar


No comments: