Thursday 2 July 2009

Tomorrow is C-Day

Well tomorrow after 10:00 I should know my fate, the waiting is taking a bit of a strain on me at the moment, it is the not knowing what is going to happen, I feel as if I am no longer in control but at least the waiting will be over by tomorrow.

Yesterday, Wednesday, I went into work as usual but the pain, fatigue and stress all got a bit too much so I left work, pills is the answer, LOL.

So, slept as much as I could, something I normally do well, when I want to escape something but it comes hard these days.

Today, I am just pottering about trying to keep myself occupied, washing the car, washing the windows, washing myself, I find water very therapeutic and love mucking around with my hosepipe. LOL.

Time to take another knockout painkiller and think of tomorrow.....................................

Traa dy liooar

No comments: