Sunday 11 January 2009

Last week

Norma and I are just back from Carlisle, Norma's Sister Sheila had a 60th birthday bash, good party, nice people, very enjoyable.

We stayed in Richard's (Norma's Brother, not my Son) house, very old and very nice had a good sleep due to a little white pill, best sleep in ages, I am hopeful that this will give me a bit more off the problem I have got, I wish it would just disappear.

It has been a bit of work, work, work this week but I did manage a drink after work with Mike and Phil after work on Friday and Norma and I had a bite to eat in Old Orleans in the Printworks.

We are trying to book a holiday for March and am waiting for a couple of mails that may help us decide where we are going to end up, somewhere warmer than here, it has been snowing and down to -10 around our house.

Traa dy liooar

No comments: