Sunday 16 March 2008

What a finish to an excellent week

Manchester United top of the league. Lewis Hamilton of to a good start with a win in Australia and a great week at work.

Work / Training has been really good, we have been working really well as a group and I feel very happy in myself. Lots of what I have been taught has sunk in quiet well, this became evident when we spent a bit of time on the phones talking to customers the experience was good.

Next week we start to get our training skills up to scratch, it has been quite a few month's since I presented to a room full of strangers and this training will help get us all back into the zone.

I may have some news about work next week, good news but it is not confirmed yet, just 99% I am being cautious but hope it works out as it will raise my profile a lot.

Only a short week at work for the next two weeks being Easter but we have a lot to cram in, with one thing and another.

Next weekend Norma and I are off over to the North West of England we are staying in Thornaby, handy for Beamish Museum www.beamish.org.uk/ and Whitby (Dracular) www.whitbytourism.com/ On our way home we are planning to drop into York to visit the Jorvik Viking Center www.jorvik-viking-centre.co.uk/ bit of a hike up to Thornaby but all other places within an hour.

Really looking forward to the break. The week after we are up in Carlisle for a Birthday party, then a couple of weddings in April, busy social times ahead.


Traa dy liooar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy easter to both
daryl