Thursday 3 January 2008

Busy Thursday

Busy day out, what with signing off the dole, new shoes in the sale, haircut, filling in paperwork for my new position etc.

Bleeding cold outside especially with a fresh haircut.

Petrol hit $100 dollars a barrel and looking at the price of a weekly ticket for the bus and the Metrolink, I think I must be paying for a Saudi oil field, according to the Government we should be using Public transport more to save the environment, WELL BRING THE PRICES DOWN, the trams run on electric, what happened to nuclear power.

An Old friend Ronnie made contact today, it is very good to hear from him, it has been about a year since I last had contact with him, I am really pleased and another mate is moving back to Manchester in the next week or so from N' Ireland so that will also be good.

Traa dy liooar

No comments: