Wednesday 5 December 2007

Trip out and 25 armed people.

Today I took a trip down to South Manchester and down around the Airport, no not plane spotting I am due to have an interview with a company down there on Friday.

Tomorrow I have an interview with a company that has offices near the Trafford Centre. This job would be quite a step up for me, so I will wait and see.

Other than the trip nothing going on.

One bit of Manchester news though that I would have thought would have been more befitting Northern Ireland in the past was that up to 25 armed people, dressed in black were seen parading in the Moss Side area of Manchester, this is about 2/3 miles from where we live but close enough.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7128305.stm

Soon be Christmas.

Adrian

No comments: