Monday 31 December 2007

Last day of 2007

It is the last day of 2007.

An eventful year, I would have foresaw myself being in a New Job to be honest as the challenge had gone from the old one with Virgin Media. I still miss my Co-workers but I appear to have lost contact with most, they must be too busy.

A week from today I will be with infoUK, I hope, as yet no joining instructions but that I am sure is due to the time of the year.

Norma and I are looking at holidays again, we fancy going back to Cortes de la Frontera again, this time on our own, we are a bit more adventurous than a lot of people and do not want to be held back exploring the food and culture that others are unwilling to navigate, to say that there are a few people who Norma and I would welcome, some friends in Spain and perhaps my Sister and Brother in law. We are going to enquire about staying in 'La Pina' again.www.holiday-spain.biz/index.htm

I am off out soon to do a few bits and pieces, it seems very quiet in Manchester today, an unofficial day off, just skeleton shifts and everyone shopped out, I suppose.

Norma and I have nothing planned for tonight, if it is like other years we will be well asleep before midnight, then moaning like mad, when all the fireworks go off at twelve.

So I will see you next year (2008 Liverpool's year of culture and I think a leap year) what will it bring?

Traa dy liooar

No comments: