So Scallywagga' (see the link lower down) has had it run of the house, some things I have observed and been informed on.
- Scallywagga' is aimed at the 19-24yo, age bracket.
- It is a bit like the really fast show.
- Expected to be shown on BBC3 in February and BBC2 later in the year.
- About 117 different sketch's.
- Loads of people behind the scenes that you do not see, I recon for every actor in front there must be at least 20+ behind the scene all the way down to the accountants and beyond.
- I am not surprised that the BBC are cutting back.
The two scenes that have taken place in our home are, The Treasure Map and one of the Origami scenes. I will not go into the actual script as this will spoil things.
Link to a one of the script writers web site.http://web.mac.com/kenworthystuart/iWeb/Site%202/News%20And%20Other%20Bits/D6D8AA50-CC90-436A-B225-7CA7AA00D350.html
Moving on, I have a bit of work to do this weekend on a presentation that I have to give on Wednesday to a solicitors company that I may be able to get a job with, it sounds interesting, is not to far to travel to and pays well.
Norma and I are meeting up tonight after work for a drink in the English Lounge and a bag of chips on the way home.
Love and Peace.