Sunday 21 October 2007

Lewis Hamilton F1 World Champion ?

Well I do not know about you but I am sick to death of hearing about the England Rugby squad, they lost so get over it, all the hype around the game prior to the game are you surprised.

On a positive note I hope this has taken a lot of the pressure off Lewis Hamilton from the media.

The lad handles himself with dignity and is a marvel in my mind.

I am really looking forward to the race, no matter what the outcome Hamilton is going to have a brilliant career, lets also wish Button, Coultard and Davidson the best, they are all British as is the McLaren Team that we all know won the constructors title.

Quote from Patrick Head;

Fernando Alonso has not behaved "as a sportsman" and will leave McLaren at the end of the season, says Williams' engineering director Patrick Head.
"I would expect Alonso to either have a long time gardening next year or to go to another team," Head told BBC Sport.


Love and Peace.

No comments: