Monday 10 October 2011

Happy News, Holidays.

It has been a few weeks since my last entry.

Excellent News first,  I was informed at my last visit to 'The Christie' Hospital that the cancer treatment I was on, was not working. It was decided that a test would be carried out, a biopsy on an old body part of mine was sent to Sofia in Budapest, being the home of the scientific area being used by the chemical company, paying for the trial..

The test, has shown that I have what is required, that is a 'Wild Gene' This link will take you to a page that will give you a general understanding but do not take it literally, SEE YOUR CONSULTANT FOR AN UNDERSTANDING Link to an explanation to a Wild Type gene.   This means that I qualify for a gold trial, it has shown some great results. This trial is being tested world wide, so I am in some good company.

I must have some news scans as you must have very recent data for the trial to work, to the benefit of others and oneself.

MUGA SCAN MUGA Scan explained. (Link)

CT SCAN   CT-scan explained (link)

So let battle commence!


I will up-date all about our great holiday over the next few days.

No comments: