Saturday 12 January 2008

Saturday.

That has been a week, the offices we are taking over at work are nearly ready, the desk's are in as are the PC's and other bits are getting finished off. The training starts on Monday the first induction of 10 people. It will be a bit trial and error at first but I am sure we will get it right, in the end.



Norma and I had a drink in Lloyd's last night and by chance met up with some of Norma's long time friends Ann and her family, Katrina who I work with and one of her friends came along it turned into a bit of a session, got a bit drunk.



Some friends Ted and Jackie are coming around today for a visit, we were talking about having a weekend break away together and need to discuss options.



I am expecting a call next week about another job and am in a bit of a dilemma, this job is good but I have a feeling that I cannot put my finger on and the other job may have more chance to have a bit of challenge. I am siding with staying put but who knows.

Traa dy liooar.

No comments: